- Is about the size of a gummy bear or kidney bean, and dear LORD I promise to be done with the bean comparisons soon, because it is all entirely too precious.
- Is extremely jointy, with fingers and toes and elbows and knees that s/he can bend and wiggle.
- Almost doesn’t have a tail anymore.
- Are possibly a walking ball of first-trimester misery, if I may project myself on you for a bit.
- OMG I HAVE TO PEE I JUST PEED OMG I HAVE TO PEE AGAIN
- May be having trouble sleeping at night, despite being exhausted.
Oh Yeah, THIS: Wow. WOW. I really had forgotten what a cavalcade of misery the first trimester can be. Nauseated but hungry. Tired but unable to sleep. Pudgy but not pregnant-looking. In pain from a variety of complaints and suffering from a weakened immune system but forbidden from taking most over-the-counter remedies. Moody and cranky and irritable and weepy.
Det där är så jag. Fast jag kan i och för sig inte påstå att jag har haft problem med humörsvängningar. Möjligen åt det griniga hållet, men inte så att jag blir gråtig åt saker.